Dear Customers, we inform you that due to the COVID-19 pandemic our hotel will remain closed for the 2020 season. See you soon.
- What are the directions from the airport to the hotel?
- Take the Circonvallazione Catania towards the highway (autostrada) Catania-Messina. Exit at Giardini Naxos. Address: Lungomare Naxos 47, 98035 Giardini Naxos, Sicily. Ph: +39.0942.51839.
- How much does it cost to get from/to the airport by taxi, bus, or train?
- By taxi approximately Euro 70,00. By bus approximately Euro 5,00. By train approximately about Euro 5,00.
- How long does it take to get to/from the airport?
- It takes around 45 minutes. 45km - 33 miles.
- Does anyone speak my language?
- English, German, and French are spoken in the hotel.
- How far is the beach?
- The hotel is 30 meters from the beach. All the main beaches are easily accessible from the hotel.
- How far is Mount Etna? And is it dangerous?
- It takes around 45 minutes by car to the volcano. No, it’s not dangerous to visit the volcano. Authorities will inform tourists if it gets dangerous.
- How far is Taormina?
- It takes approximately 10 minutes by car and 15 minutes by bus.
- Is the hotel in a central area?
- Yes, the hotel is conveniently located between the commercial and entertainment areas...